Thursday, May 3, 2012

new member of the family

I am so very happy to introduce everyone to the news member of our family.  Her name is Tinkerbell Autum Meadows  Tink for short.   She is 8 week old Boxer Lab mix. She is a rescue puppy from 2nd chance rescue in Greenwood IN.  She has a great personality and is very loving.   She is already a lap dog which is great right now don't know how good it will be when she is 50 to 80 lbs.

She is an early mothers day present from my Loving Husband Scott.  We just got her last night and already she is really attached to me. She cries if she wakes up and I am not there.  

I think we are going to be really luck with her and potty training she cries when she needs to go out.  And I think she is going to be great for Mindy's 2 girls who are both afraid of dog.  They meet her tonight and both of them ended up petting her.  So maybe them watching her grow up will help them get over there fear of dogs.  

I know that she is just what I needed to help me get through this first Mother's day with out Nick. 

Have a great night
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment