Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello Everyone Stephanie Here.
Today's post is a little bit different than usual.  I have been talking to Mindy about setting some goals for my self for June.  And I decided that if I posted them on here I would be more likely to accomplish them.  This way I will be accountable to someone.

My first goal in June is to make something at least 3 days a week.  This can be jewelery or other crafts to sale in a craft show or on Etsy.

My second goal is to try at least one new recipe form the ones I have pinned on my pinterest boards.

My third goal is to exercise at least 10 minutes a day.  Yes I know that is not very long but it is more than I am doing now and we all have to start somewhere.

So I am going to post updates on here to keep my self on track and motivated.   

No comments:

Post a Comment