Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Whatever Wednesday

This post is just a little different than our normal Whatever Wednesday posts. As I posted before I am in Washington visiting my sister and her family. My niece had been having some medical problems which is what made me fly out here in the first place. My niece is 7 years old and has juvenile arthritis. A couple of weeks ago she starting complaining that she was dizzy and that the room was spinning. She got admitted to the childrens hospital out here once and has had two ER visits. A couple of days ago she started getting to the point where her legs were so shakey that she couldn't even walk. They have seen a ENT and numerous nuerologist. No one knows what is wrong. Please take a look at the video I am posting and if you have any ideas please let me know. Thank you!
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment