Monday, March 19, 2012

make it monday babycakes cupcake maker

Hi everyone,  Mindy is out of town this week with her sister who has a very sick little girl so please keep them in your prayers.

So you are all stuck with me this week.  I was going to talk about tomorrow being the first day of spring and how it feels like it should be the first day of summer here since it was 80 today.

But I decided to try out my baby cakes cupcake maker tonight.  I got this as a Christmas gift from Scott's mom.  I had been wanting one for a long time.  So you would think I would have tried it out before now.  But you know how it goes you get busy and forget about it.  Well like I said it was 80 here today and I wanted to make some brownies but did not want to heat the whole house up with the oven.  So it was the perfect time to try it out.  I must say this machine was wonderful.  The brownies cooked very quickly and tasted great.  On the last 6 brownies I even put a rolo candy in the center and they did not stick at all.
And best of all clean up was very easy.  I just used a damp cloth to wipe the cups out with.  I wiped one rinsed out the dish rag and wiped the next one and they came clean no problem.  I will definitely be using this a lot during the summer.  I also says you can make mini pies in it.  I will let you know how it goes when I make some.

Have a great night
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment