Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whatever Wednesday

Hello Stephanie here today
Mindy and I are both members of BzzAgent .  This is a really cool thing.  They do campaigns for company's that need people to try out there products and give feed back.  You also talk to people about the products.  Well this time I got the Pepsi Next campaign.  Since I am a huge Pepsi fan this was a great campaign for me to get .

So this is what I got in the Mail from BzzAgent.  1 can of Pepsi Next, 1 coupon for a free 2 litter of Pepsi Next,  8 coupons for $0.50 off one 2 litter bottle of Pepsi Next, a cool ink pen with facts about Pepsi Next, and a brochure telling you about Pepsi Next.

In case you haven't heard about Pepsi Next it has 60% less sugar than regular Pepsi.  Now like I said I really love My Pepsi. But at the same time I know they are full of sugar and calories.  So I was real looking forward to trying this.

I tried my can of Pepsi Next last night.  I have to say it wasn't bad but it did taste a little diety to me.  But maybe I am just really picky about it.  I drink Pepsi because of the way it taste no other reason.  So for me I would rather give up Pepsi if I was going to try and lose weight rather than drinking something I was not totally thrilled with.

Like I said this is just my opinion I will be letting my son try some when he comes home from collage in a couple of week.  I will also be passing out the coupons to friends and neighbors so they can try it for themselves.

I will make sure to have Mindy post with her opinion on Pepsi Next.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment