Monday, January 16, 2012

Make it Monday

Hey Stephanie here with this weeks make it Monday.
I hope everyone is having a good 2012 so far.  One of my goals for this year is to get organized.  This is a really cool idea I saw on pinterest one of my favorite sight on the web.   It is a few binders to help you get organized and they look pretty to.  So it is a win win pretty and organized. 

This week I am going to show you how I made my bill one.


It is real simple first you type up you words on pretty paper. 
Then you cut them out.  I cut mine about 1 inch wide so they would fit in the ends of the binders.

Then I made labels for each month and printed them on more pretty paper.
I then cut them out with cool sissors.  when I was done the looked like this.

I then taped them to the dividers that have a pocket on each side.

this is how they looked when they are done.  Then you just have to put them in the binder and you are ready to keep your bills in one place.


This will be great for me since I have to keep all my bills because I run a child care center in my home.  Now at the end of the year I will be able to find everything I need for tax time.

thank you for taking the time to read this.
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment