Friday, December 23, 2011

Thank you Mindy

I would like to thank Mindy for keeping up the blog the last few week.  My family has been going through a rough time the last few weeks.  My youngest son when in the hospital on December 5 and was in till December 17.  We had to bring him home with Hospice care and he died yesterday at about 2:00p.m.
 
He had Duchennes muscular dystrophy and his little heart had gotten weak due to his disease and he got a virus that hurt his lungs.  His heart could not keep up with the stain the virus put on his body.

But I know with out a doubt that he is in heaven with god.  Because he stopped breathing while he was in the hospital.  When he woke up he told me and his dad that he had seen heaven and it was beautiful.  So God has a new Angel to sing on his birthday this year
.
So please keep our family in your prayers   

No comments:

Post a Comment