Thursday, September 19, 2013

Homemade Gel Air Freshners

I have been in a crafty mood lately. I think it is due to the fact that I know our craft shows will be starting soon. Anyways I decided to make some gel air fresheners and I am glad I did, they smell wonderful!

Materials needed:
2 pkgs of unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup hot water
1/2 cup ice cold water
food coloring
fragrance of choice

Mix the gelatin with the hot water. Stir until dissolved.
 Add food coloring and fragrance. Then add ice water.
 This is the fragrance that I used. I doubled the recipe and used the entire bottle.
 Pour into jars and let sit in a cool place ( not the refrigerator!)

How easy is that??? It took mine around 24 hours to set up then I put lids on them and they are ready to go. My jars were 4 oz and I got 5 filled by doubling the recipe for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment