Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Whatever Wednesday ( Garden)

It's Wednesday so that means we get to update you on how our gardens are doing!

Mindy's Garden
It is really getting big which is amazing sine it has been so dry and hot here in Indiana.
We finally decided to put some Miracle Grow on our plants last night. My youngest daughter wanted to help.

The zucchini is doing really well. Pretty soon I can make bread from it!
The tomatoes are really coming along to.

The watermelon is just starting to grow, not sure why it has taken so long.
I also have cantaloupe, green peppers, and cucumbers in the garden. They all have blooms but no produce yet.

 Stephanie's garden


My first harvest

this was a mystery plant now looks like tomato's 

more tomatoes

look at the pretty watermelon.  If I can keep the new puppy away from it.

Yellow summer squash

remember I said there were cucumbers growing well I was wrong they are jack be little pumpkins not edible but nice for decoration this fall. 
I hope everyone's garden is doing good also.  Have a great day.
Mindy & Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment