Saturday, November 22, 2014

thanksgiving food

Hey everyone
Stephanie here. I am getting really excited about thanksgiving this year.  I am going to have a house full this year.  Just what I need to help me get back on the right track after all the bad stuff that has happened the last few years.

So I am going to share some of my favorite thanksgiving recipes over the next few day.

I got this recipe a few years back at a recipe exchange party and it has become a holiday favorite for my boys.



Cheesy Creamed Corn

3 Packages (16oz each ) frozen corn

2 packages 1  3oz   1  8 oz creamed cheese cubed (I use fat free)

¼ cup butter cubed

3 Table spoons water

3 tablespoons  skim milk

2 table spoons sugar (may use splenda in place of sugar just cut amount in half)

6 slices process American cheese cut into small pieces (I uses fat free)

Combine all the ingredients in a slow cooker for 4 hours until cheese is melted.  Stir before serving 

Let me know if you try this recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment